Here at Fashion Patterns by Coni we stand behind what we sell. But we also know that we canít always be perfect. If weíve sold you a defective or otherwise invalid product, by all means we will get on top of the situation and make sure you get a replacement as quickly as possible.
Our return policy was updated June 21, 2012.
Yes, we do accept returns and we do give refunds.
Customer service is very important to us. Please contact us right away if you have any questions or problems.
- All returns must be made within 60 days of your original purchase date.
- You must contact our office prior to returning any items.
- All returned items must be in their original condition.
Fashion Patterns by Coni will not be held responsible for improper use or negligent care of any items.
We will not issue refunds if we find that returned items have been used.
- Shipping charges are usually non-refundable.
But we will refund shipping charges in the event that there is a mistake with your order.
- If you would like to exchange an item, we will cover the cost of shipping the new item.
The customer is responsible for return shipping.
- A note on our DVDs: they have been tested to be quite compatible with current players.
If you have a DVD that you have determined to be "incompatible" with your player, the same policy applies.
We will not accept returns of DVDs that have been opened.
- Cancellations of classes or seminars will be refunded in full minus the non-refundable deposit.
- We currently offer shipping service via the United States Postal Service (USPS) or FedEx.
- For customers within the USA - we are offering FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $89.00 .
- International orders welcome! All international orders usually require 6 to 10 business days for delivery Ė but this time frame cannot be guaranteed.
- USPS - APO/FPO orders welcome! Delivery will take approximately 6 to 10 business days via USPS Ė but this time frame cannot be guaranteed.
- We strive to get all orders out very quickly. However, we cannot guarantee less than 24-48 hours processing time before shipping. Most orders typically ship out the same business day if the order is placed before 1pm Pacific Time.
- Fashion Patterns by Coni does not guarantee same day shipping.
- Fashion Patterns by Coni does not process orders during weekends or holidays.
- No deliveries will be made on Sunday.
- Exact delivery times to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico cannot be guaranteed.
Your total cost for purchase of any product will include shipping and handling charges shown on the Fashion Patterns by Coni invoice.
All orders shipped within Washington State will be charged state and local sales tax.
- American Express
Fashion Patterns by Coni will keep you informed of your order status via e-mail. All tracking information (if applicable) will be emailed to you once your order has shipped. You may also acquire your order status and other live updates by logging in to your account on our website.
You may request a change to your order provided the order has not already been processed and shipped. Please call (360) 638-2629 during Fashion Patterns by Coniís hours of operation to request a change to your order. Please have your sales order ready for better assistance. We strongly discourage sending change order requests via email because it is unlikely we will receive the message in time to make any adjustments.
You may request that an order be cancelled provided the order has not already been processed and shipped. Simply call (360) 638-2629 during Fashion Patterns by Coniís hours of operation to request an order cancellation. You will receive a refund for the full amount to your account in approximately 1-2 business days. We strongly discourage sending order cancellation requests via email because it is unlikely we will receive the message in time to void the order.
Fashion Patterns by Coni does not sell backordered merchandise. We will never purposely charge a customer for an item that we do not physically have in stock at the time of purchase. Occasional inventory discrepancies may occur due to inaccurate inventory counts or possibly because the last few items on our shelves are damaged and/or not in a condition that we can in good faith sell to a customer. In that instance, we will refund your account for the item, along with any applicable tax fees and shipping charges. An email will also be sent to you to alert you of the situation.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Fair Credit Billing Act: We guarantee that every online transaction you make will be 100% safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at our online store. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 for fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, we will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00. We will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made while using our secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.